Monday, September 8, 2008

I think I'm good at this...

Last weekend I was ill, which gave me time to knit, and knit, and knit some more. I don't want to brag, but I managed to finish TWO projects!!!! If there are any people left who think I can't finish a job: I just proved you wrong!!! ;-)))

My first finished project is my lace-'Perfect blue springtime in Utrecht'-hat, which turned out to be a bit to wide... which sucks! I'll try to adjust it, maybe frog the ribbed edge and knit it a little tighter.

My second project is a warm-bottle-cozy which I started in januari and then laid aside. Since I had a terrible stomach-ache this weekend, I really got motivated to finish it. It's pretty perfect actually, it works excactly as it's supposed to: protect my skin from burn and giving my bottle a less rubbery-touch.

Pictures will follow...

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Ik voel mij vooral niet aangesproken, hoor :)))
Goed van je, alleen jammer dat je er ziek voor moest zijn... Nee, grapje. Echt goed van je!