Monday, August 25, 2008

I've got mail...

Or actually, I'm waiting for mail. I ordered these fabulous knitting needles at Storm in the Attic: Knitpicks Options Harmony Wood. Can't wait for them to arive. Also I ordered soms stash at Astrid's Dutch Obsessions. 2 Skeins of sockyarn and 2 skeins of a matching mohair by Zitron. I'm planning to knit a fantastic lace-shawl with it and matching gloves or mittens with the sockyarn. The colours are blue-purple-ish and lovely.

The hat for Nell is not finished yet. It should be finished this thursday... It's such a boring knit...
My tunic cardigan on the other hand is just great to work on. I'm halfway the lace pattern and should start the cable pattern soon.
My sister in law's shrug is hibernating for a while, cuz I have to finish the hat first.
Meanwhile I'm browsing the net for a nice pattern for my good friend Saskia. Her birthday is in Januari, so I've got plenty of time. But this time I really should make her something nice, because I promised her a long time ago that I would...

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Haha, Jook.
Voel je niet opgejaagd, hoor. Ik vier mijn verjaardagen toch niet ;) En by the way, ik ken je wel een beetje. Je begint aan iets... ...en maakt het soms af. Niet lullig bedoeld verder, hoor. Maar net zoals ik mijn trekjes heb (te laat komen, etc.) heb jij de jouwe. Gelukkig hebben we dat al redelijk geaccepteerd van elkaar.
Kus,