Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Roman Stash

Last week I went to visit Rome for four days. It was a lovely time in which I didn't have time to knit at all. I braught my sock, but just couldn't get to it. There was way too much to do, to even think of knitting. And ofcourse I couldn't knit in the plane, because of all the precoutions on sharp tingies like sockneedles... As if I would threaten someone with my supernice needle and risk breaking it!! What are they thinking!?
But I did buy some stash!! There was this yarn kind of store where I baught 10 skeins of gray-blue-ish mohair for only 5(!!!!!) euro! It is almost as fine as Rowan Kidsilk Haze. So I'm really happy I found it.

Vorige week was ik vier dagen in Rome. Het was een leuke tijd waarin ik helemaal geen tijd had om te breien. Ik had mijn sok meegenomen, maar kwam er gewoon niet aan toe. Er was zoveel te doen, waardoor ik niet eens aan breien kon denken. En ik kon natuurlijk niet breien in het vliegtuig in verband met alle veiligheidsvoorschriften rond scherpe dingetjes als sokkennaalden... Alsof ik iemand zou bedreigen met mijn supermooie naaldje en riskeren dat ie brak!! Wat denken ze wel!?
Maar ik heb nog wel stash gekocht!! Er was een soort wolwinkeltje waar ik 10 bollen grijs-blauw-achtig mohair heb gekocht voor maar 5(!!!!!) euro! Het is bijna net zo fijn als Rowan Kidsilk Haze. Dus ik ben erg blij dat ik het heb gevonden.

No comments: